2012-06-06

The lovely Camilla recommended me this article. I found it very useful, and I hope it will help you, too. 

Mike Wells, author of several paranormal thrillers, will guide you to summarize your book in an effective way.



After that, you can take the


And if you're looking for something to read, you can download a free copy of Wild Child.

Summary: Briana Fox is the wildest girl in school.  She and Kyle have been close for a long time...almost lovers.  But Kyle is afraid that if he pushes her, he'll have his heart broken and lose his best friend.  When Briana challenges him to a swim across the lake, she's injured in a horrific accident, but discovers a mysterious substance in an underwater cave that saves her life.  What seems to be a magical yet harmless "power drug" invokes superhuman abilities, and Briana soon becomes dependent on it for her very survival.  When two government agents learn of the discovery,  they will stop at nothing to find the source and turn Briana into a human experiment.  Is Kyle willing to risk everything to protect his love?
Categories:

2 comments:

  1. haha I took the quiz and got 8 answers on ten. Had I read the synopsis more slowly I would have gotten 9 out of ten.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats!

      Thanks again for the suggestion!

      - Raum

      Delete

Follow me on Twitter!