2012-02-11

"A Good Liar" and "Sun Ray" -- my entries for the Canon Tour, are now available!

They have a banner. Enjoy!

  • "A Good Liar" - New Moon round's 3rd overall placement!
Summary: "The first time the Grim Reaper visited Edward, it was in the form of the Spanish influenza. The second time, Death had the lovely face of Bella Swan."
The story is going to be continued...stay tuned!


  • "Sun Ray" - WON BEST USE OF PROMPT!
Summary: "Aro's take on New Moon. Why can't an old man enjoy some leisure time in peace?" If you leave a review, Aro will reply to it.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sending me the link to your site =)
    Loving your stories and looking forward to the updates.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Kelly, for your kind comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like the banner for "Good Liar".
    There was something about that particular shot of RPattz that resonated with me, I kept it & still like to look at it.
    I think it's because RPattz appears to look up in a single unguarded moment.
    jansails/jan2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. Thank you!
    I also love that shot; I was looking forward the opportunity to use it in a banner ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter!